Fit MD of Wheat Ridge, Colorado, is a Hormone Replacement & Weight Loss Clinic for men and women. We also offer Blood Testing, Medical Grade Body Comp Tests, VitaFit IV Therapy, VitaFit (including B12) Shots, Botox, Juvederm and MicroNeedling procedures to help you look and feel your very best!
Call Us: (720) 295-1229
4765 Independence St Unit B, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hormone Replacement & Medical Weight Loss in Wheat Ridge, CO
Our mission at Fit MD is to help patients live fully optimized. We leverage the latest knowledge and technology to ensure every person we assist lives the life they deserve. Our team of physicians is nationally recognized in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and medical weight loss programs and can help you regain control of your health.
We perform thorough health analyses to create an individualized treatment regimen that works for you. Patients seeking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and medical weight loss in Wheat Ridge, CO, trust our physicians to help them Live Optimized. Book an appointment at our Wheat Ridge hormone replacement & weight loss clinic to start.
Hormone Replacement Therapy in Wheat Ridge
Hormone replacement therapy is the process of optimizing imbalanced hormone levels. We use bioidentical hormones in our HRT programs for men and women. In contrast to hormone products that are not considered “bioidentical”, the products we use mirror the chemical and molecular structure of your body’s naturally occurring hormones. What’s more, they metabolize (break down) quickly and don’t include harmful side effects.
Stressful lives, worsening nutrition, and lack of fitness all contribute to diminishing hormone levels and the symptoms that accompany them. Since hormones work in harmony to ensure proper bodily function, a decline in just one area can create several problems. When you visit Fit MD for hormone replacement therapy in Wheat Ridge, CO, we’ll perform the following Four Pillars:
- Comprehensive consultation: You’ll receive an in-depth family history, medical history, and symptom history as part of a comprehensive consultation process followed by a thorough physical examination to determine the next steps.
- Biometrics: Fit MD’s InBody biometric scanner measures 20 variables related to your baseline health, performance, and fitness level. We also use this unique tool to measure your progress throughout treatment.
- Complete blood panel: Our physicians evaluate over 40 individual blood markers before making any decisions as to the proper types and amounts of medications and/or treatment regimens. This deep-dive into your labs allows us to accurately address your hormonal imbalances and symptoms.
- Customized treatment program: There’s no “one-size-fits-all” HRT program. The information we gather in the first three Pillars provides everything we need to create a treatment plan tailored specifically to you, your needs, and your goals.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
Since different hormones regulate essential bodily functions in both men and women, an imbalance can cause a wide variety of symptoms. Women lacking testosterone (YES, women have and NEED sufficient levels of testosterone), estrogen, progesterone, thyroid hormones, and others, whether from menopause or other causes, can experience any of the following:
- Brain fog
- Weight gain
- Low libido
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Men
Like menopause in women, many men experience andropause, where testosterone levels decline after age 30 and can cause emotional, physical, and sexual changes. When males’ levels of testosterone, thyroid hormones, and others decline, the following symptoms are commonly experienced:
- Loss of energy
- Loss of muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Low libido
- Brain fog
Peptide Therapy Wheat Ridge, CO
Peptide therapy is a type of HRT created to increase human longevity and performance through types of molecules known as amino acids. Fundamentally, amino acids are the building blocks of life. These individual molecules link together to form peptide chains, and when 50 or more amino acids join, they’re known as proteins.
Peptides are found in every cell, carrying out crucial functions. When the amount and efficacy decrease over time, problems arise. Fortunately, our Wheat Ridge peptide therapy clinic offers FDA-approved treatments addressing your specific needs that oftentimes result in a stimulation of physical performance, increase in muscle mass, a slowing of the aging process, and more.
Low Testosterone Treatment for Wheat Ridge Men
Testosterone is a naturally produced hormone that catalyzes sex drive, building muscle mass, growing body hair, and providing the energy levels needed to ensure males live long healthy lives. However, after age 30, most men experience a drop in testosterone levels and thus various symptoms.
Declining testosterone can lead to decreased muscle mass and bone strength, decreased ability to sleep, decreased energy, sexual dysfunction, and more. But, there’s a solution – at Fit MD, we offer low testosterone (low T) treatment in Wheat Ridge, CO. Our physicians will customize a plan based on your blood testing results.
Wheat Ridge, CO Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Although most common in men over 65, erectile dysfunction (ED) can occur at any age. The condition can result from many factors, including hormonal imbalances, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, certain medications, and more. Therefore, our expert physicians can recommend a combination of individualized erectile dysfunction treatment options, like hormone therapy, fitness regimens, and nutrition plans.
Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Wheat Ridge, CO
Our Wheat Ridge, CO, medical weight loss programs are designed to identify and address the root cause of your weight gain. Long-term success is unlikely without a proper understanding of the biological, genetic, physiological, and psychological factors associated with your weight gain. We focus on lifestyle changes with medical supervision, implementing our Four Pillars:
- Medication: We’re committed to finding the right medication for you – one designed for you to take on a temporary basis…not for the rest of your life. We won’t prescribe medication or make changes without first comprehensively reviewing your entire health and medical history. Your prescription should help you gain the momentum and confidence needed to lose weight while we teach you the lifestyle skills for long-lasting change.
- Nutrition: Our team focuses on making nutrition simple and easy. We eliminate the complexities of calorie counting, food choices, and more so you can focus on the emotional, mental, and physical components of weight loss. Our physicians monitor and consult with you throughout your customized nutritional plan.
- Movement: Our Wheat Ridge, CO medical weight loss clinic believes that the best exercise regimen for you is the one you want to keep. We’ll help you find enjoyable ways to move that fit into your current lifestyle. Your movement regimen is completely tailored to you and supported by an expert coach whose passion is movement.
- Support: We know the journey to weight loss is difficult. That’s why we’ve crafted our weight loss programs to ensure you receive the help and accountability you need to reach your goals. Our expert resources are one of the major differences between our program and those that force you to “go it alone.”
Oral phentermine hydrochloride is a prescription appetite suppressant used safely and successfully for over 30 years. It can help you lose weight quickly when used in combination with diet, exercise, and behavior modification. Our physicians will prescribe Phentermine if we believe it can significantly assist your weight loss journey.
Lipotropic Injections Wheat Ridge, CO
Lipotropic supplements are a powerful group of ingredients that can be very helpful in the body’s use of fat. These natural ingredients enhance the liver and gallbladder by decreasing fat deposits and increasing metabolism. Our panel of doctors has formulated and perfected the formula of lipo shots we offer, which include amino acids like Choline and vitamin B12.
Other Services Our Hormone Replacement & Weight Loss Clinic in Wheat Ridge Provides
In addition to our specialized HRT and medical weight loss programs, we provide other services aimed at helping you Live Optimized. They include:
- IV therapy: Fit MD’s Wheat Ridge IV therapy options transport essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other supplements directly into the bloodstream via a drip. We achieve increased cell absorption thanks to bypassing the digestive system, giving you superior results.
- Blood testing: Proper blood testing creates a powerful picture of your current health status and is the foundation for designing and creating a health and wellness program that could add decades of optimal performance to your life. We offer complete blood testing in Wheat Ridge, CO, that includes a doctor’s order and consultation with our expert medical staff.
- Body composition testing: Fit MD’s InBody composition testing technology analyzes the body’s fat, minerals, protein, and body water. We use this state-of-the-art tool to create a baseline and to show changes in muscle mass, fat mass, and body fat percentage throughout your health and wellness journey.
- Vitamin B12 injections: Vitamin B12 aids in the formation and maturation of red blood cells and the maintenance of nerve cells and serves as a DNA building block. A deficiency can cause memory loss, personality change, weakness, and more. We offer vitamin B12 injections at our Wheat Ridge clinic to help treat and prevent your condition.
- Body contouring: Fit MD is proud to offer EMSCULPT NEO, an innovative, non-invasive body contouring treatment that reduces body fat and builds muscle mass simultaneously.
- Incontinence treatment: EMSELLA™ from BTL Industries is a genuinely revolutionary, non-invasive incontinence treatment. Regaining control of your bladder function, sexual relations, and self-esteem has never been more effortless!
Live Optimized With Fit MD
Fit MD in Wheat Ridge, CO, works hard to help every patient Live Optimized. We offer numerous treatments, plans, and regimens that address your unique situation and improve your quality of life. Whatever your symptoms or conditions, you can trust the expert medical specialists at Fit MD to analyze your body’s function, create a personalized plan, and support you every step of the way. Book an appointment at our hormone replacement & weight loss clinic in Wheat Ridge!