Fit MD of Westminster, Colorado is a Hormone Replacement & Weight Loss Clinic for men and women. We also offer Blood Testing, Medical Grade Body Comp Tests, VitaFit IV Therapy, VitaFit (including B12) Shots, Botox, Juvederm and MicroNeedling procedures to help you look and feel your very best!
Call Us: (720) 295-1229
2861 W 120th Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
By Appointment Only
Hormone Replacement Therapy & Medical Weight Loss in Westminster, CO
At Fit MD, our goal is to help patients live fully optimized. We utilize the latest knowledge and tools to ensure every person we assist lives the life they desire. Our physicians are nationally recognized experts in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and medical weight loss programs and can help you regain control of your health.
We conduct thorough health evaluations to create a customized treatment program that works for you. If you are seeking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and/or medical weight loss in Westminster, CO, trust our team to help you Live Optimized, whether you receive one treatment method or a combination. Contact our Westminster hormone replacement & medical weight loss clinic today to get started.
Hormone Replacement Therapy in Westminster
Hormone replacement therapy is the science of optimizing imbalanced or insufficient hormone levels once produced in perfect abundance. We utilize bioidentical hormones in our HRT programs for men and women, which mirror the chemical and molecular structure of your body’s naturally occurring hormones. In contrast to non-bioidentical, synthetic hormone therapy, bioidentical hormones metabolize quickly without harmful side effects.
Stressful lives, worsening nutrition, and lack of fitness all contribute to hormone levels, how those hormones function, and symptoms that result from improper hormone levels. Since hormones work together to ensure proper bodily function, a decline in just one area can create several problems. When you visit Fit MD for hormone replacement therapy in Westminster, CO, we’ll perform the following Four Pillars:
- Comprehensive consultation: Every patient receives an in-depth family history and consultation process followed by a physical examination to determine the next best steps.
- Biometrics: Our InBody biometric scanner measures 20 variables related to your baseline health, performance, and fitness level. We also use this unique tool to measure progress throughout treatment.
- Complete blood panel: Our physicians look at over 40 individual blood markers to see exactly where you are, and to confidently prescribe the specific medications and treatment regimens that accurately and effectively address your hormonal imbalances and symptoms.
- Customized treatment program: There’s no “one-size-fits-all” HRT program. The information we gather in the first three Pillars gives us everything we need to create treatment specific to you.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
Since different hormones regulate a wide variety of bodily functions in both men and women, an imbalance can and will cause varying types and degrees of symptoms. Women deficient in testosterone (YES, women have and NEED sufficient levels of testosterone), estrogen, progesterone, thyroid hormones, and more, whether from menopause or other causes, can experience any of the following:
- Weight gain
- Brain fog
- Low libido
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Men
Many men experience hypogonadyl function and/or andropause, where testosterone levels decline after age 30 and can cause emotional, physical, and sexual changes. When males’ levels of testosterone, thyroid hormones, and more decline, the following symptoms are common:
- Loss of muscle mass
- Weight gain
- Loss of energy
- Low libido
- Brain fog
Peptide Therapy Westminster
Peptide therapy is a type of HRT designed to increase human longevity and performance through the use of amino acids. Fundamentally, amino acids are the building blocks of life. These individual molecules join together to form peptide chains, and when 50 or more amino acids link, they’re referred to as proteins.
Peptides are found in every cell of the body, carrying out crucial functions. When hormones affected by peptides decrease over time, problems arise. Fortunately, our Westminster peptide therapy clinic offers FDA-approved treatments unique to you that stimulate physical performance, increase muscle mass, slow the aging process, and more.
Low Testosterone Treatment for Westminster Men
Testosterone is a naturally produced hormone that strongly infuences sex drive, muscle mass, the ability to grow body hair, and providing the energy levels needed to ensure males live healthy lives. However, after age 30, most men begin to experience a drop in testosterone levels and various symptoms.
Diminished testosterone levels can lead to decreased muscle mass and bone strength, decreased ability to sleep, decreased energy, sexual dysfunction, and more. There’s a solution – at Fit MD, we offer low testosterone (low T) treatment in Westminster, CO. Our physicians will customize a plan based on your blood testing results.
Westminster Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can occur at any age but is most common in men over 65. The condition can result from many factors, including hormonal imbalances, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, certain medications, and more. Therefore, our physicians can recommend a combination of individualized erectile dysfunction treatment, such as hormone therapy, fitness regimens, and nutrition plans.
Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Westminster
Our medical weight loss programs in Westminster, CO, are custom-created to address the root cause of your weight gain. Long-term success is unlikely without a proper understanding of the biological, genetic, physiological, and psychological factors at play. We focus on lifestyle change with medical supervision, implementing our Four Pillars:
- Medication: We’re committed to finding the proper medication for you – one that you only need to take temporarily. Our team won’t prescribe medication or make changes without examining your health and your medical history. Your prescription should help you gain momentum and confidence to lose weight and give you time to learn the lifestyle skills for long-lasting change.
- Nutrition: Our team focuses on making nutrition simple and easy. We take away the difficulties of calorie counting, food choices, and more so you can focus on the emotional, mental, and physical components of weight loss. Our physicians monitor and consult with you regarding your customized nutritional plan.
- Movement: Our Westminster, CO medical weight loss clinic believes that the best exercise regimen for you is the one you want to maintain. We’ll help you find enjoyable ways to move that fit into your current lifestyle. Your movement regimen is completely tailored to you and supported by a coach whose passion is movement.
- Support: We know the journey to weight loss is difficult. We’ve crafted our weight loss programs to ensure you receive the support that is paramount in your reaching your goals. Our expert resources are one of the key differences between our program and so many others on the market.
Oral phentermine is a prescription appetite suppressant used successfully and safely for over 30 years. It may help you lose weight quickly when used in combination with diet, exercise, and behavior modifications. Our physicians will prescribe Phentermine if we believe it can assist you in your weight loss journey.
Lipotropic Injections Westminster, CO
Lipotropic supplements are a powerful group of ingredients that can play an important role in the body’s use of fat. These natural ingredients enhance the performance of the liver and gallbladder by decreasing fat deposits and increasing metabolism. Our panel of doctors has formulated and perfected the formula of lipo shots we offer, which include amino acids like B12 and Choline.
Other Services Our Hormone Replacement & Weight Loss Clinic in Westminster Provides
In addition to our specialized HRT and medical weight loss programs, we provide other services aimed at helping you Live Optimized. They include:
- IV therapy: Fit MD’s Westminster IV therapy options deliver vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other critical supplements directly into the bloodstream via a drip. We achieve increased cell absorption thanks to bypassing the digestive system, giving you optimal results.
- Blood testing: Proper blood testing creates a powerful picture of your current health status and serves as the foundational component for designing and creating a health and wellness program that could add decades of optimal performance to your life. We offer complete blood testing in Westminster, CO, including a doctor’s order and consultation with our expert medical staff.
- Body composition testing: Fit MD’s InBody composition testing technology assesses the body’s fat, minerals, protein, and body water. We use this state-of-the-art technology to create a baseline and to show changes in muscle mass, fat mass, and body fat percentages over time.
- Vitamin B12 injections: Vitamin B12 aids in the formation and maturation of red blood cells, the maintenance of nerve cells, and serves as a DNA building block. A deficiency can cause memory loss, personality change, weakness, and more. We offer vitamin B12 injections at our Westminster clinic to help your system Run Optimized.
- Body contouring: Fit MD is proud to offer EMSCULPT NEO, a first-of-its-kind, non-invasive body contouring treatment that reduces body fat and builds muscle mass simultaneously.
- Incontinence treatment: Regaining control of your bladder function, sexual relations, and self-esteem has never been easier: introducing EMSELLA™ from BTL Industries, a genuinely revolutionary, non-invasive incontinence treatment.
Live Optimized With Fit MD
Fit MD in Westminster, CO, works to help every patient Live Optimized. We offer numerous treatments, plans, and regimens that address your unique situation and improve your quality of life. Whatever your symptoms or conditions, you can trust the expert medical specialists at Fit MD to analyze your body’s function, create a personalized plan, and support you every step of the way. Book an appointment today at our hormone replacement & weight loss clinic in Westminster!
FIT MD WESTMINSTER
FROM NORTH OR SOUTH I-25
- Follow I-25 and take Exit 223 for 120th Ave
- Head West on 120th Ave for 1.6 miles
- Take Right into Country Club Village Shopping Center
(You will see Caribou Coffee)
- Continue straight back – We are located just left of TruFit Athletic Club
FROM US-36 E/Denver Boulder Turnpike
- Take the CO-121 exit toward US-287/Broomfield/Arvada
- Keep right, follow signs for Broomfield/Event Center and merge onto CO-121/Interlocken Loop/Wadsworth Pkwy
- Take W 120th Ave for 4.4 miles
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Federal Pkwy and enter the TruFit Shopping Center on the right
~ Serving Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton, Northglenn, Boulder, Louisville, Longmont and surrounding Areas ~